- Dock & Bay Australian Heatwave Cabana Towel
- Large striped beach towel
- Made from a soft microfibre
- Fast drying - dries 3x faster than a cotton towel
- Compact and lightweight - comes complete with a cotton pouch
- Sand won't stick
- Traditional Aussie colours - green, yellow and white
- Features an elastic hanging hook
- As seen on Dragons' Den!
- The beach
- Large size - 160cm x 80cm
- Pouch - 24cm x 14cm
- Weight - 400g
- 30°- 40° max, no fabric softener, do not tumble dry
ABOUT DOCK & BAY
Brit & Aussie duo, Andy & Benno, founded Dock & Bay in 2015. Addicted to travelling, seizing life's moments, a thirst for new & different experiences, it motivated them to create products to be proud of.
All Dock & Bay towels are made from high quality 220gsm suede microfibre, making them soft to touch and super absorbent. The microfibre is a mix of 80% polyester & 20% polyamide, giving them a plush feel, while staying thin and compact.
Microfibre really is so practical and convenient for use when travelling or getting out and about. They take up minimal space in any bag & it won't hold bad smells like a cotton towel.