- Dock & Bay Narabeen Green Cabana Towel
- Extra large striped beach towel
- Made from a soft microfibre
- Fast drying - dries 3x faster than a cotton towel
- Compact and lightweight - comes complete with a cotton pouch
- Sand won't stick
- Extra large size - perfect for tall bodies!
- Pastel green and white stripe
- Features an elastic hanging hook
- As seen on Dragons' Den!
- XL size - 200cm x 90cm
- Pouch - 28cm x 14cm
- Weight - 500g
- 220gsm smooth microfibre (80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide)
- Machine wash at 30ºC, no fabric softener
Perfect for beach holidays, the Cabana towel is made from a soft microfibre in a pastel green and white stripe. Quick drying, lightweight and compact. Shop all Dock & Bay towels here.
About the brand
Brit & Aussie duo, Andy & Benno, founded Dock & Bay in 2015. Addicted to travelling, seizing life's moments, a thirst for new & different experiences, it motivated them to create products to be proud of.
All Dock & Bay towels are made from high quality 220gsm suede microfibre, making them soft to touch and super absorbent. The microfibre is a mix of 80% polyester & 20% polyamide, giving them a plush feel, while staying thin and compact.
Microfibre really is so practical and convenient for use when travelling or getting out and about. They take up minimal space in any bag & it won't hold bad smells like a cotton towel.